Infozium knows the importance of privacy for our users on the internet. Infozium is committed to providing our customers with a safe & secure working environment in which all their information is stored with the highest level of privacy and security. Infozium will make the best efforts to keep your information private and is used for the limited purposes required for our services.
Collected Information Users information is collected on our site. This is done to find out what users like about us and helps us improve on the navigation & services that we provide. The identity of the User remains anonymous unless the User registers with us & provides their information. We detect your IP address to help diagnose issues with our servers and to better administer our Website.
Users may use https://www.infozium.com freely. No need to register. Registration is only required in case the User wants to store their data or any personalized services. The registration form requires filling in contact information like name, email id, etc. This contact information is used to learn more about our visitors and to contact them when required. Unique identifiers like IDs and passwords are demanded to verify the visitor’s identity.
How we make use of the data, we collect.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To deliver and manage our Service, including tracking how it is used.
- Manage Your Account: Manage Your registration as a Service user. As a registered user, the Personal Data You submit may grant You access to certain features of the Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the creation, compliance, and execution of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased through the Service or any other deal with Us.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, phone calls, SMS, or other analogous means of electronic communication, such as a mobile app’s push notifications for updates or instructive messages connected to the functions, goods, or contractual services, including security upgrades, as required or reasonable for their execution.
- Unless You have decided not to receive such information, we will send You news, special offers, and general information about other items, services, and events that we provide that are comparable to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To handle your requests: To respond to and handle Your inquiries.
Links to External Sites https://www.infozium.com may contain links to third-party Websites. These links can be used only for your convenience. We don’t endorse the contents on such third-party Websites. Infozium is neither responsible for the content of linked third-party sites nor does we make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on any third-party Websites. You can use these links at your own risk.
The truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users is not represented or guaranteed by Infozium. We don’t endorse any opinions expressed by users. By using the information posted by other users, the User acknowledges that it will be at their own risk.
You are at liberty to disable the cookie function on your browser or erase its contents. You can consult the program manager or use the help feature of your browser for doing this. However, please bear in mind that by doing this, it prevents the Website from identifying you as a previous user of the Website.
What rights do you have?
We abide by GDPR’s standards and treat all of our website visitors fairly. The following are your rights:
Right of access: You have the right to request access to any personal information we have on you.
The right to be informed: You have the right to know how and why your personal data is processed.
The right to data deletion: You have the right to request that your data be deleted.
Right to limit processing: You have the right to ask us to cease using your data for marketing purposes at any time.
The right to correction If the information we hold about you is erroneous or outdated, you have the right to request that we update it.
Feedbackhttps://www.infozium.com encourages our customers to submit feedback. Any feedback that is given becomes the sole property of https://www.infozium.com, and we may use this for several marketing purposes or to contact visitors for more information.